Online Psychometric Testing System
Psychometric tests are necessary for measuring the mental ability or the personality. Generally Psychometric tests are major part of recruitment procedure and they are designed for providing employees with various reliable techniques for selecting suitable job candidate or applicants for their promotions.
These processes are used in separation and it also represents a method for selecting employees for an organization. Before Psychometric tests there is an initial screen test in which a career is advertised and the candidates are asked to send their resume to the company. After that, the company shortlists some candidates and then they are called for the Psychometric testing system. Psychometric exams are taken for checking some attributes like personality, aptitude, intelligence, how you will handle the stress, are you able to manage with initial needs of the job and are you the right candidate for working in the organization etc…
Psychometric tests are generally of two types:
1. Ability test for measuring your ability by carrying out various errands.
2. Personality Questions for measuring ways of performing things and the way in which you will interact with other people in business environment.
For checking the logical ability of the candidate, ability and aptitude tests are taken. These tests are enriched with MCQ’s and are managed under various exam conditions. These tests are conducted under certain time limit, generally a time limit of 30 minutes is allowed for 30 questions. Various parts of ability test are:
1. Verbal ability: Here ability for spelling words are checked along with various testing’s of grammar and analogies…
2. Numeric ability: This part includes various questions on number sequence, simple mathematics and basic mathematics. In complex numeric problems, some chunks of information are provided…
3. Abstract Reasoning: In this test various patterns and diagrams are used for checking the logical ability of a person.
4. Spatial reasoning: Here mental ability is tested for manipulating figures in two proportions or three dimensions.
5. Mechanical reasoning: Here in this section, knowledge related to mechanical science and physics is checked.
6. Personality questioner: These are questions, which are designed to judge that “how well a person understands the working environment and how he can adjust himself in it”. Here you have to put a tick mark on one among two options i.e. agree and disagree.
7. Accuracy test: In this part the candidate has to find the mistake from some series or group of series. This part is conducted under some time limit and it also checks the stress of the person.
8. Knowledge test: Here the questions related to particular field are asked and the complete knowledge of the person is checked in certain field.
Generally aptitude test provides rough source for comparing the benchmark which can be either your average scores for some specified norms or result of some specific performance. These examinations are planned so that only few people are able to attempt all questions. So, do not worry if you are unable to attempt all questions because it is number of correct answer which matters.